Thursday, July 1, 2010

It's Me Again...

Wow. My apologies. It's been far too long since I posted on this blog! I would try and defend myself with all sorts of excuses (thesis, other blogs, moving) but the fact is, I lost interest for a bit. Well, I guess the excuses do hold some water... I have been super busy with all three of those things, but I should have found a way to fit this blog in. After all, there's no need to write an epic every time I post- even a few words will do. The purpose of this post is to inform the 3 of you that read it regularly that I hope to pick up the writing again soon. I am winding down my time here in New York (thank GAWD) and getting ready for Move Part 1 to Northern Virginia. That comes sometime in the last two weeks of July, after my vacation to San Diego.

That being said: if any of you know of someone who lives in the Virginia/Maryland/DC area who has dogs that require some sort of training, I'm thinking that's how I'll make my money while I'm home for a while. I already have one 'client' lined up when I get back, and would love to get the word out that I'll be in the area training dogs. I'm excited to be home for a little bit. Lord knows I could use some home cooked meals, and that king-sized bed is just screaming my name. Plus, I'll be living with my two pups and kitties, and bringing my own Fiona home to add to the gang. It's going to be a very long, very slow introduction process. She'll likely spend the first several weeks confined to my room so they can all smell each other under the door. I have no idea how Fiona acts around other cats, so this should be interesting.

Anyway, I hope you all are doing well and enjoying the summer thus far. I'll drop in periodically, but in the meantime, if you enjoy basketball, you should look at my other two blogs: MavsMoneyball.com, the site I manage for the Dallas Mavericks, and SwishAppeal.com, the site I contribute for as a writer about women's basketball.

Ciao!

1 comment: