Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Dogwalker's Motto

"Neither rain, nor sleet, nor gloom of night will keep me from my appointed rounds."

Those postal workers sure are committed.

The dog walkers have a similar motto:

Neither rain, nor sleet, nor gloom of night will keep me from my appointed rounds...
but I sure as heck am going to complain about it as much as possible to anyone who cares to listen.

As you may have guessed, it's snowing this morning. But we'll be out, trudging through the New York brown slush. So if you're a dog owner, and you've got someone who takes your dog out for you, be sure to be extra grateful for them today. Because I really, really hate precipitation. And cold.

1 comment:

  1. This my motto, "Neither wind, nor sleet, nor rain, nor hail, will keep from from having a fenced in yard, for above mentioned weather!"
    Fiona knows how it's done. Channel your inner indoor cat.

    ReplyDelete